Journal of KSCT Submission Policy
1. Manuscripts should be written in English and must be typed
in MS WORD.
Manuscript can be directly mailed
to the KSCT office or electronically submitted to KSCT homepage
(http://www.ksct.or.kr). In case of the
mail submission, three copies need to be sent. (If you submit
the manuscript that has been presented
at KSCT annual conference within the past year, you may
submit only two copies.
2. Manuscript length should be no longer than 20 pages (A4 size) including tables and figures.
Each page should be prepared as follows
Standard Format : Times New Roman
● Format: Times New Roman, 12 pt
● Spacing: Double Spaced
● Paper margin: 1 inch for each side
3. Each submission should have a cover page. The cover page
needs to be prepared using the
"Manuscript Submission Application
Form"specified by Korean Society of Clothing & Textiles.
The form can be downloaded from "Call for Paper> Submit a Paper" menu from the KSCT home page.
The first page of the manuscript should be an abstract.
4. Provide an abstract of no more than 300 words. The abstract
should include research purpose,
method (respondent, procedures, survey/measurement,
research period, analysis method, etc.),
5. On a line after the abstract, provide up to five keywords
6. Utilize S.I. units.
7. For the preparation of the reference section, follow the KSCT Guidelines for Bibliography and Citation
or APA Style Manual (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association).
ㆍThe KSCT guideline for Bibliography and Citation
DeLong, M. R., & Minshal, B. C. (1998). Categorization
of forms of dress. Clothing and Textile Research Journal,
Kaiser, S. B. (1990). The social psychology of clothing: Symbolic
appearances in context (2nd ed.). New York: Macmillan.
8. The manuscript will be reviewed on originality/creativity,
appropriateness of research method, and
academic contribution, appropriateness
of abstract length and content, and consistency and
properness of citation and references.
9. Please pay the reviewer fee(KRW 100,000) at the time of submission.